Bands provide additional protection for components packed in carrier tape and wound on a reel. PROBAND™ is slightly wider than the carrier tape and protect the components by fully covering the carrier tape on the reel. LOKBAND® prevents the flanges from crushing together during dry-pack or handling.
Advantek’s STATLOK® (static shielding) and DRYLOK® (moisture barrier and static shielding) bags are specifically designed for the safe packaging of static-, dust- and moisture-sensitive devices.
Advantek‘s Desiccants are drying agents used to protect moisture-sensitive devices by absorbing airborne moisture particles which may be present inside a moisture barrier bag after vacuum packaging. Advantek‘s Desiccant remains dry to the touch even when it is fully saturated with moisture vapor.
- Desiccant Clay material
- Meets JEDEC J-STD-033
- Meets EIA std. 583 and MIL-D-3464, Type I and II
- Tyvek® substrates prevent puncture and hard to tear
- Anti-static bag to avoid electro-static shock
- Use with Advantek Humidity Indictor Cards and DRYLOK® Moisture Barrier Bags for superior protection
Advantek’s Humidity Indicator Cards (HICs) provide a low-cost method of indicating humidity conditions inside a moisture barrier bag after vacuum packaging. It’s able to quantify relative humidity levels inside sealed packaging bags.
- Meets JEDEC J-STD-033 > Meets MIL-I-8835 and MIL-P-116 MTH II
- Cobalt-free versions available that comply with 155 SVHC REACH directives
- Offer superior protection, especially when used with Advantek‘s Desiccants and DRYLOK® Moisture Barrier Bags