Others just carry your components.
We care for them.
Our ambition here at Advantek is to be the world’s leading provider of precision component delivery systems. We operate facilities in North America, Asia and Europe. Our solutions play an important role in the assembly process of many products such as computers, mobile phones, LED lighting, medical components, smart appliances, automobiles and other consumer products. Whether your products are big or small, robust or highly delicate – we care for them.
We align our strategy with yours, can specifically react to your demands and meet the expectations of your industry and business.
Our dedicated team and our technical expertise along with rigorous quality management ensures that our solutions are extremely reliable.
We are an ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified and IATF 16949 compliant company, supporting the global production of the world‘s leading electronics manufacturers.
Our most important questions.
The perfect answers.
We want to be the world’s leading provider of precision component delivery systems!
We are open minded and innovative.
We value and respect each other.
We are honest and accountable.
We take pride in our work while having fun.
We provide high-value, precision component delivery solutions for sustainable profitable growth of our company and our customers, and for the economic benefit of our stakeholders and the communities where we do business.
Past and present show us the way.
To the future ahead.
Established as an equipment supplier for powder coaters, tape & reel processing and test handlers
- Shifted focus to Carrier Tape and associated products
- Acquired by Robert Family Holdings
- Production in Taiwan
- Production in the Philippines
- Production in Mainland China
- Increased focus on capabilities and capacity for high-precision carrier tapes (bare die, small form factors)
- Acquisition of Accu-Tech Plastics – enhancing rotary forming capabilities
- Acquisition of Tempo Electronics and Surftape technology
- Acquisition of Convolutor International – establishing European production and expanding complex geometry capabilities
- Ensuring supply through BCP during Covid
- Acquisition of LKTT Plastic Technology – supporting localized demand from Malaysia
- Acquired by Cornell Capital