"New tasks sometimes demand fresh approaches. So we always enjoy and further the exchange of thoughts and ideas across departments and teams – and even across Advantek locations."
"We try to align our needs and expectations with the career goals of our applicants the best way possible. We don't believe in the perfect candidate, we believe in investing in good matching processes and perfect employee development."
"In a high-end technology industry, qualified people have many job choices. But I believe that at Advantek we offer a combination of career opportunities, corporate culture and security that few employers can match."
Account Manager Sales (Singapore and Malaysia-Penang)
We are looking for results-oriented, energetic and highly-driven individuals to be part of our Sales Team as Account Managers. Successful candidates will be responsible to meet sales revenue, manage and grow our portfolio of client companies, and deliver superior service and product offerings to our customers together with our able team from engineering, supply chain, and customer service.
- Promote and sell all existing & new products, and achieve revenue and penetration targets.
- Support Key Account strategies and all customers in territory.
- Monitor and report all customer and competitive data.
- Manage day-to-day sales activities which includes sales orders processing, distribution operations and inventory management.
- Co-develop annual sales plan for assigned customer base.
- 5+ years professional sales experience.
- College graduate preferably in an engineering discipline.
- Strong communication skills; good command of verbal and written English.
- Strong team player and work effectively in a cross-functional environment.
- Work experience in a semiconductor/electronics manufacturing environment is a definite advantage.
- Willing to travel.
Operators (China-Shanghai, Philippines-Calamba/Laguna and Taiwan-Taipei)
Our press operators run and maintain multiple Advantek machines, keep accurate records, and follow all procedures pertaining to press operation to ensure that we uphold Advantek’s mission statement, “Committed to providing packaging solution with superior customer value”.
- Operate multiple Advantek machines according to the established procedures and work instructions of the pertinent operation, producing quality work set by the department in compliance with the quality goals of the organization.
- Ensure a safe environment by reporting all safety related issues to immediate superior.
- Maintain 5S’s, utilizing the end rolls, and ensuring the efficient and safe maintenance of the work area.
- Participate in collegial planning for policies, procedures and systems, problem solving and performance monitoring through participation in standing and ad hoc committees, task forces and project teams.
- Philippines: Earned at least 72 units (Tertiary Level)
- Taiwan: Senior High School diploma or higher
- China: High School diploma or higher
- At least one year manufacturing industry experience in an operator capacity.
- Strong organizational skills to keep up with the demand of running multiple presses; good teamwork and communications skills are required to ensure a cheerful environment.
- Basic math skills are helpful for ensuring correct order quantities.
- Must possess the ability to be on their feet for the duration of their shift. Operators must be able to lift up to 20 lbs regularly, and up to 40 lbs occasionally.
Account Manager (USA)
We are looking for a Spanish speaking Account Manager for our Eau Claire, WI or Minneapolis, MN offices. The primary role for this Account Manager is generating revenue growth with existing clients and closing new sales opportunities in both Latin America and the USA. The ideal candidate will possess excellent selling skills, a positive attitude, and be highly motivated to grow business.
Advantek is a global leader in component packaging. Their products play a significant role in the assembly process of computers, mobile phones, LED lighting, medical devices, smart appliances, automobiles and other consumer goods. Their packaging and protection solutions, global reach and service offerings are unmatched in the industry.
- Promote and sell Advantek’s precision component packaging system products to new and existing business.
- Achieve established goals for sales revenue and penetration targets.
- Partner with management to establish annual sales plan goals and objectives.
- Support Key Account strategies and all other customers in your territory.
- Manage day-to-day sales activities which includes order processing, distribution operations, and inventory management.
- Monitor and report all customer, market and competitive data.
- Maintaining industry and company product knowledge, customer management, pricing and product positioning.
- Successful candidate will be an inspiring and confident team member.
- Minimum of 5 years recent direct b2b account sales experience.
- Fluent, both written and verbal in Spanish and English.
- Communication (written & oral): Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop and maintain client relationships, as well as have excellent presentation, problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Recent experience in the semiconductor manufacturing industry is ideal but not required.
- Motivated and hard-worker who passionate about the industry and building business.
- Analytical/critical thinking to evaluate and optimize territory growth.
- Intelligent decision maker using knowledge, data, and logical analysis to manage business; while anticipating consequences of judgments.
- Must be able to travel up to 50%.