Others just carry your components.
We care for them.
Our ambition since 1978 at Advantek is to be the world’s leading provider of precision component delivery systems. We operate facilities in North America, Asia and Europe with over 650 dedicated employees. Our solutions play an important role in the assembly process of many products such as computers, mobile phones, LED lighting, medical components, smart appliances, automobiles and other consumer products. Whether your products are big or small, robust or highly delicate – we care for them.
We align our strategy with yours, can specifically react to your demands and meet the expectations of your industry and business.
Our dedicated team and our technical expertise along with rigorous quality management ensures that our solutions are extremely reliable.
We are an ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified and IATF 16949 compliant company, supporting the global production of the world‘s leading electronics manufacturers.
Great companies are driven to succeed.
By great people.
From management through production to R&D departments – we're a team that builds success on cooperation.
- Global Sales & Marketing OrganizationJessica Wu
Sales Director North-East AsiaBinit Singh
Sales Director SEAEdgar Reyes
Sales Director PHAxel Held
Sales Director EMEAAndres Bucaro
Sales Director AmericasGreg Bluem
Key Account DirectorAkihisa Komatsuzaki
Sales Manager JapanTobias Schlegel
Key Account DirectorRichard Folden
Key Account DirectorCarlo Cirineo
Director Application EngineeringTim Hemken
Market ManagementKaylan Nelson
Global Product ManagerLinger Liu
- Human ResourcesYoyo Ling
HR Manager ChinaBrenda Feng
HR Manager TaiwanRose-Ann Lera
HR Manager PhilippinesAbbi Olson
HR Manager Americas
- Global SourcingKevin Yang
Global Sourcing Director
Past and present show us the way.
To the future ahead.1978
Established as machine manufacturer for tape and reel
- Changed focus to Carrier Tape and its associated products
- Acquired by RFH
- Production in Taiwan
- Production in the Philippines
- Production in China
- Expansion targeting bare die and small form factors
- Capacity expansion of pellets-to-tape forming at all plants allows for high precision tapes at high speed!
- Introduction of High Precision Carrier Tape
- Acquisition of Accu-Tech Plastics
- Enhancing rotary (high precision) forming capabilities
- Acquisition of Tempo Electronics and the Surftape technology
- Acquisition of Convolutor International
- Production in Europe
- Established “Centers of Excellence” at global mfg. locations
- Achieved IATF compliancy, International Automotive Quality Standard
- ”Zero Defect” Program expanded throughout the company
Our most important questions.
The perfect answers.What's the vision that leads us?
We want to be the world’s leading provider of precision component delivery systems!Which values guide our work?
We are open minded and innovative.
We value and respect each other.
We are honest and accountable.
We take pride in our work while having fun.What is our mission?
We provide high-value, precision component delivery solutions for sustainable profitable growth of our company and our customers, and for the economic benefit of our stakeholders and the communities where we do business.
- Global Sales & Marketing Organization