Advantek may change this policy at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to ensure understanding of this policy.
What we collect:
Personal information is any information that can be used to identify an individual, and may include, but is not limited to, name, email address, postal or other physical address, title, occupation, and other information required to provide a service, deliver a product, or carry out a transaction you have requested. Examples of personal information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
The server on which the Web Site is located retains only the information customarily logged by web server software.
Such information may include the date and time of your visit, the originating IP address, and the pages and images requested.
What we do with your personal information:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may also share your personal information with authorized third-party agents or contractors in order to provide a requested service or transaction. We only provide third-party agents with the minimum amount of personal information necessary to complete the requested service or transaction.
- We will not sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission.
- We may respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process by disclosing your personal information and other related information, if necessary. We also may choose to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Like most Web sites, Advantek.com also collects and logs information automatically and through the use of electronic web beaconing tools that may be transparent to you, such as your IP address, the name and location of your Internet Service Provider, the type and version of your browser, the length of time that you stay on Advantek.com, search queries, your click-stream data, the location that referred you and the average number of pages viewed. Please note that logging your IP address does not provide us with personally identifiable information such as your name, e-mail address or home or work address.”